Meet Brian P. Hogan, DMD
- Private practice Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Middletown, RI.
- Editorial Board Member – Implant Dentistry (International Dental Implant Journal).
- Lecturer in Dental Implantology – Bristol Community College, Department of Dental Hygiene.
- Lecturer in Oral Pathology – University of Rhode Island, Department of Dental Hygiene.
- Full-time Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Georgetown University School of Dentistry: Didactic, clinical and operating room instruction of postgraduate residents and dental students of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Private Practice – Georgetown University Hospital
Internship and Residency:
- Georgetown University School of Dentistry – Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Washington, D.C.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, International Congress of Implantology
- Diplomate National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
Study Group Affiliation:
- Founder and Director Newport County Dental Implant Study Group
- Member, Greater Rhode Island Implant Study Group/ICOI
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia PA.
- National Institute of Dental Research, Head and Neck Cancer Fellowship – Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, Veterans Administration Hospital, and Pennsylvania Hospital.
- Holy Cross College: B.A. in Biology
- Pierre Fauchard Honor Society
- OKU National Dental Honor Society
- University of Pennsylvania Matthew Cryer Honor Society
- Intern of the Year – D.C. General Hospital, 1984
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Fellow
- American Society of Osseointegration – Fellow
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology – Fellow
- American Dental Association
- Rhode Island Dental Association
- Rhode Island Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
“Harvesting Bone for Sinus Lift Procedures: Localization and Placement”, Dental Implantology Update; Atlanta, GA, August 1996
“Synovial chondromatosis of the temporomandibular joint”, Hogan, Brian P. and Mizukawa, John. Accepted for publication by Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, C.V. Mosby, Philadelphia, PA.
“Predictable maxillary central incisor reconstruction: Surgical and prosthetic case report”, O’Brien, David A. DMD, Verville, John D., DDS, Hogan, Brian P. DMD. General Dentistry: January – February 2001/ Volume 49 Number 1
“Sporadic sclerotic fibroma of tongue: A rare case.” Castaneda, Joanne B, DDS, MD, MacDougall, Donald B., MD, Hogan, Brian P., DMD. J. AJOMS. March 2016.